Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Post-Op: Day 2

Precious Matt Matt and "AnAn"
4: 37 a.m. Matthew is still off of the ventilator and doing very well with it. His first discernible words post op were "Covers off!" He later shared with me around 3:30 this morning, "I feel better." Little bits of the precious Matthew that I know and love are peeking through already. I am so excited to see what today holds for my son! I'm also rather a bit excited about the prospect of a nap too!

10:08 a.m. Matthew has been taking juice and milk and had a Popsicle. Still hoping for some of the lines to be removed today. According to Nikki he's doing really well!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. What a beautiful, precious boy!
    Coe, Uncle David, Phers, Bess and Andrew love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see the big guy is doing well. Please keep the updates coming. He is in our thoughts and prayers.

    Jerry G.

    ReplyDelete