Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Heart Cath Complete

Matthew is in recovery now. Will and Nikki will go back in the next 30 - 45 minutes to see him. He will be required to lie flat for 6 hours and let me just say, I have NO idea how they'll pull that off! This is one of the busiest kids I know.

Good news is Matthew will be able to leave the hospital this evening (there was fear they would have to stay overnight after this procedure) so they will enjoy one more free day tomorrow in Boston before the surgery.

No interventions were done as far as balloon dilation or otherwise. We will know more once they get back there and can speak with the doctor directly and I'll update again then.

I'm guessing Matt Matt is going to have a few words of his own later today!

1 comment:

  1. So glad everything went well and he will be able to have some more fun prior to the surgery. Praying that everything goes well with keeping him lying flat for 6 hours. Aunt Marsha

    ReplyDelete